Monday, September 30, 2013

Good results from my come to Jesus meeting....down 4.4lbs!

I gave up chocolate and kept my carbs under 30 for 6 of the past 7 days.  I ate zero Atkins products.  On Tuesday (9/24/13) I ate 63 carbs! Most of it chocolate.  Luckily enough I made a quick recovery and finished strong with 22 carbs on Sunday.  This week's loss proves that going back to basics is a strategy that works well for me. I need to remember that when I have disappointing weight loss IS IT PROBABLY DUE TO PUTTING THE WRONG, OR WRONG AMOUNTS, OF FOOD IN MY MOUTH.

Today I got risky and had my first Quest Bar, a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor bar.  People seem to be raving about this brand and I have to admit..IT WAS DELICIOUS.  I had read the reviews and it seemed unanimous that the bar needed to be warmed up.  I nuked it for about 15 seconds.  I was shocked at how delicious it was.  I had originally planned to just eat half the bar but I devoured the whole thing.  YUM.  Quest says it is 3 carbs.  I am counting 4 and holding my breath to see what happens on the scale tomorrow.  I have never had luck with "fake sugar" type things so I am really anxious to see how my body is going to react to this.  Wouldn't it be great if it didn't stall me at all?

We'll see.

2 comments:

  1. With bistroMD you can trust that not only will you get delicious meals, but that every entree and each in bistroMD's weight loss program will be balanced to bistroMD's custom nutritional platform that helps promote healthy weight loss.

    STEP 1 - Choose one of the diet plans for 5 or 7 days of entrees.
    STEP 2 - View your menu in advance and choose the meals you prefer for each day and week.
    STEP 3 - Order your diet program.
    STEP 4 - Your entrees are sent to your door.

    TRY IT NOW - home deliveries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Do this hack to drop 2 lbs of fat in 8 hours

    Over 160,000 men and women are utilizing a easy and secret "liquid hack" to lose 2lbs every night in their sleep.

    It is painless and works on anybody.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Go get a clear glass and fill it up half the way

    2) Then follow this strange hack

    you'll be 2lbs lighter the very next day!

    ReplyDelete