Monday, September 30, 2013

Good results from my come to Jesus meeting....down 4.4lbs!

I gave up chocolate and kept my carbs under 30 for 6 of the past 7 days.  I ate zero Atkins products.  On Tuesday (9/24/13) I ate 63 carbs! Most of it chocolate.  Luckily enough I made a quick recovery and finished strong with 22 carbs on Sunday.  This week's loss proves that going back to basics is a strategy that works well for me. I need to remember that when I have disappointing weight loss IS IT PROBABLY DUE TO PUTTING THE WRONG, OR WRONG AMOUNTS, OF FOOD IN MY MOUTH.

Today I got risky and had my first Quest Bar, a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough flavor bar.  People seem to be raving about this brand and I have to admit..IT WAS DELICIOUS.  I had read the reviews and it seemed unanimous that the bar needed to be warmed up.  I nuked it for about 15 seconds.  I was shocked at how delicious it was.  I had originally planned to just eat half the bar but I devoured the whole thing.  YUM.  Quest says it is 3 carbs.  I am counting 4 and holding my breath to see what happens on the scale tomorrow.  I have never had luck with "fake sugar" type things so I am really anxious to see how my body is going to react to this.  Wouldn't it be great if it didn't stall me at all?

We'll see.

1 comment:

  1. New Diet Taps into Revolutionary Concept to Help Dieters Lose 23 Pounds within Just 21 Days!

    ReplyDelete