Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Week six, scale is not budging

So my official weigh in day is Monday.  I started (this time) on Monday, July 22.  Every Monday since then I have been lucky enough to have the scale go down 3lbs or so.  This Monday I wasn't so lucky.  I'm not surprised...its about time my body decided to halt progress and then make a decision to get on board.  I'm actually a bit surprised it took this long to have a "non-losing week".  The thing is, even knowing this was going to happen, even while being impressed with how my clothes are fitting, I'm getting a bit depressed about the scale.  Where is my whoosh?! I know its coming.  But it is hard to wait, keep positive and keep going without that external motivation from the numbers on the scale. 

What do you do to get through a temporary stall?

No comments:

Post a Comment